Do you suffer with Anxietea:
A cup of Anxietea is like soaking in a pool of elderberries for hours, this tea is rich in antioxidants and full of vitamins.
Ingredients: SE Chung Oolong Tea, Elderberry, Lemon Balm,
Small Batch Blended and Packed in Connecticut
Tea(s): From China
Antioxidant Level: High
Caffeine Content: Medium
Shelf Life: 10 years unopened, 2 years after opening
*Disclaimer* please check with your health care professional if you have any concerns and or questions. *Declaration* the statements listed have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Nor is this product intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For stronger flavor, use more tea. For weaker flavor, use less tea.
Purposes of ingredients
SE Chung Oolong Tea: (like having a cup of coffee but healthier)
- boosts energy - you will notice a smoother boost of energy without crashing due to the L-theanine that is included.
- L-theanine decreases the brain chemicals that contribute to stress and anxiety while increasing more brain chemicals that encourage a sense of calm.
- digestive system cleanser
- carries a fat-burning power
Elderberry: (such a serene feeling to know the power of Antioxidants)
- decreases stress
- decreases inflammation
- promotes heart health
Lemon Balm: (lemon balm and oolong tea can be missed together, L-theanine release energy slowly which overpowers the sedation feeling caused by lemon balm)
- improves mood
- cognitive functioning
- relieve stress
- reduces anxiety
- ease insomnia - headaches - nausea - toothaches